So our Christmas season started out at the Church where Christmas should be started ;) We went to a Ward Christmas party and Paige was an angel and katie was a sheep. Suprising enough Katie was soooo happy to be a sheep. All night she was saying BAH and would not take off the sheepskin for anything. Paige loved being an angel and was gloating to Katie, but it did not phase her one bit.
A couple nights later our good friends the Jensens invited us for a Christmas Party at their house. We ate a yummy dinner that was prepared by Tara and the guests brought desserts or appetisers. We played fun games until we looked at the clock and our babysitter needed to get home, bummer. We had so much fun, THANK YOU TRENT AND TARA!! I was especially happy to be with my friends again. Ever since school started we have not seen too much of each other. I can't wait for summer so we can go camping and go to the creek again :) I hope I am still here to have those memories again.
We were invited to a live nativity by Sarah Green, but it was snowing and we didn't want the kids to ruin it for us being in the cold. So, although I really wanted to go, we decided to have a family movie night instead. Thanks Sarah, maybe next year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment