Wednesday, January 21, 2009
note to my mom
Hey mom I was just thinking of you and looked back in 2008. I thought I would tell you that I am proud of you and hope that this message will give you the strength you need to stick to your diet. Look back in 2008 to I think 4/08 and you will see your before and after pics. Imagine losing another 20-40 lbs so I can post them to show everyone how well you are doing. I know you are trying to get your motivation back and I hope that does it. I love you so much and am proud of you for trying to reach your goal of fitting into your wedding dress again so you and dad can get remarried. THIS IS THE YEAR!!! YOU CAN DO IT MOM!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for your sweet encouragement! Sometimes I miss having you kids to take care of. I will lose more weight. And so will you.
Post a Comment