OK, so I was on the phone talking with my mom and all of the sudden Katie came to ask me to put on a dress up. I put it on and notice that her hair looks funny. Taking a better look, SHE LOPPED OFF ALL OF HER HAIR!!! I was so irate her and Paige got put in the corner. Paige said she watched Katie do it and thought she looked beautiful. That's why she didn't come tell me. I always tell John to stop telling Paige to not be a tattle tail. UGH!!
2 comments:
Trisha,
I am so sorry about Katie's hair. Cambria cut her hair twice on me when she was little. One of the times was on the day of my brother's wedding. AAAH!!
Hey Girl--- I had super long hair when I was little UNTIL my big bro cut my pig tail off!!!! I have to say, I was shocked when I saw the pictures of Little Katie on your blog. Man, she is one busy girl!
Post a Comment